Walnut Firewood 7
The Firewood 7 is built around a totally redesigned heater and oven that uses hybrid convection/conduction heating. Why hybrid? Here are the advantages:
- Denser and more flavorful results.
- Eliminates the need to stir. Conduction heats from the outside, leaving the inside uncooked, while convection heats from the inside, leaving the outside uncooked. The Firewood 7 uses both to get even results.
- Less Cleaning. The screen is effectively a conduction heat source which means there is little to no resin buildup in the over/heater.
Other features include:
- Super Fast Heat Up Times - Results in less than 20 seconds
- Works with popular 3rd party cooling stems with an 8mm (0.315") inside diameter and up to 12.7mm (0.5") outside diameter. (Includes adapter)
- Uses standard high drain 18650 cells (charged externally)
- 3 User programmable temperature settings
- Fully retractable mouthpiece
- Glass/Ceramic vapor path
- Vibration feedback, no distracting lights
- Discreet pocketable form factor
- Made in the USA (MA)
- 1 year limited warranty as detailed in the manual
Black Walnut has a natural color that can range from medium to very dark brown and can potentially show a large range of colors within one piece.
Finishes: The most basic version (unfinished) is shaped and rough sanded with no finish applied. The Beeswax/Mineral Oil version is fine sanded then given a coat of 100% natural beeswax and mineral oil blend to give it a smother, richer appearance. Please allow an extra day or two for processing when ordering Beeswax oil finish.
Includes: 1 Firewood 7, 2 alcohol pads (for cleaning parts), extra oring, extra cooling mouthpiece adapter (glass tube with silicone fitting) and manual.